Cadamier Network Security Corporation, Denver Colorado
The individual will be gathering and analyzing customer requirements, interact with customers, perform site assessments, prepare design proposals, prepare engineering work orders, and if necessary provide support and resolve problems during project implementation.
- Extensive experience with Palo Alto, Adtran, and Cisco, is required.
- Experience with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Experience with Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIRGP)
- Experience with VPNs, VLAN's, VLAN Trunking
- Experience with ATM and Frame Relay
- Check Point Certified Security Engineer and Check Point Certified Systems Administrator certifications are a strong plus.
- Should thoroughly understand how the firewall operates and rules are set up.
- Should understand how TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, GRE, and other protocols work and route, how sessions are managed at the packet level.
- Should be conversant with technologies such as IPS, honeypots, anti-spam, anti-phishing & remote control.
- Should have experience managing Windows network environments, Active Directory, Exchange Server.
- Understanding of encryption technologies and methodologies.
- Secure FTP / Secure Copy / SSH
- Strong Communication Skills
All candidates must pass a background investigation.
Send applications to: